Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cake Pops



I plan on make cake pops similar to these for October.
  As of tomorrow night, I hope to start my cake pop business. The money I make will be going to children in Guatemala whose school can't feed them but a few days out of the week. This small amount of food is sometimes the only food a child will get that week. I plan on making monthly themed cake pops that fit with: a holiday in the month or the season of the month. Maybe each month I will sell enough cake pops to feed them throughout each week. Have you not ever heard of cake pops? I learned about how to make them and what they were at bakerella.com . I use a simple cake pop maker from JCPenney;http://www.jcpenney.com/dotcom/gifts/for-the-home/kitchen-electrics/bella-cake-pop-maker/prod.jump?ppId=1c061ac .
Have a really cute idea for November's cake pop? Tell me your idea in a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment